Very is one of the UK’s leading shopping catalogues and online shopping brands. It markets towards women but sells a wide variety of clothing, gifts, homewares, toys and other products, for all members of the family.
Like typical credit catalogues, purchases can be made on finance or upfront using a credit or debit card.
What Can You Buy
While the Very catalogue focuses on women’s fashion and accessories, they also sell all kinds of homewares, tech and electrical appliances. Here’s an overview of what you can buy:
- Fashion: Dresses, Skirts, Playsuits & Rompers, Trousers, Leggings, Tops & Tees, Hoodies & Coats, Kimonos, Swimwear, Underwear & Lingerie, Shoes & Heels, Trainers, Nightwear, Work Clothes, Jewellery, Bags, and Accessories.
- Babies & Kids: Clothing, Pushchairs, Car Seats & Safety Gates, Toys, Walkers & Bouncers, Baby Changing, Cots & Nursery Furniture, Beds, Decor, and more.
- Sports & Leisure: Exercising & Weight Training equipment, Football & Sports Gear, Camping supplies, Luggage & Travel Accessories, and more.
- Home & Garden: Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Office Supplies, DIY, Furniture, Decor, BBQ, Outdoor Toys, Trampolines, Tools, and more.
- Tech & Electricals: Video Gaming, DVD & Blu-Ray, TVs, Computing, Phones, Cameras, Small & Large Appliances, Vacuum Cleaning, Audi Systems, Car Accessories, and more.
Payment & Delivery
If you sign up to a “buy now pay later” account there are many flexible options to cover your outstanding balance. You can pay nothing for 12 months, pay weekly or pay monthly in instalments over a long period of time, or pay in three 3 month instalments. Of course you can also pay upfront using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro. Whether you’re catalogue shopping or online shopping, all of these options are available to you.
Very offer free standard delivery which will take up to 5 business days, or you can pay £4.50 for Next Day. If you want to choose the exact delivery date it will cost you £5.50.
As long as items are in there original and unused condition, you can return them free of charge via a Parcel Shop, home pickup, or at the Post Office with the prepaid label.
The online Very shop offers a user-friendly experience, clearly outlining the various payment options on the product page, along with user ratings and reviews to help you make up your mind on what to buy. You can then easily checkout through the basket system. If you have yet to open a credit account you can do so through the site.
Very began its life as an offshoot of the Littlewoods brand – Littlewoods Direct. This became Very in 2009 and began targeting a more youthful female market. By 2010 the online shop was mobile friendly and in the year 2013 to 2014, sales through mobile devices accounted for a third of online sales.
Over the years Very has uses a number of celebrity endorsements, including Holly Willoughby, Fearne Cotton, Kimberley Walsh, and Jameela Jamil. They have also sponsored big events like the V music festival.