Littlewoods is one of the most well known catalogue shopping brands in the UK, covering everything from clothing and fashion accessories to home appliances and garden furniture. You can order from Littlewoods through their traditional shopping catalogues or via the online shopping site at Littlewoods.com.
Payment can be made upfront using a credit or debit card, or on finance through a “Buy Now Pay Later” account.
What Can You Buy
Littlewoods’ vast inventory covers everything a family could want on a day to day basis, from clothing to electronics, to home decor. Here’s an overview of what you can find:
- Clothing: Trousers, Jeans, Chinos and Leggings; Skirts, Dresses, Jumpsuits, and Playsuits; Jackets, Coats and Hoodies; T-Shirts, Kimonos and Tops; Sleep & Loungewear, Sportswear, Swimwear, and Underwear; Shirts, Suits and Blazers, and more.
- Shoes & Accessories: Trainers, Flats, Heels, Sandals, Handbags, Belts, Wallets, Purses, Watches, Jewellery, Sunglasses, Hats, Scarves, and more.
- Babies & Children: Clothing & Footwear, School Supplies, Pushchairs & Essentials, Baby Safety, Cots& Beds, Toys, and more.
- Electronics & Appliances: Fridges, Cookers, Dishwashers, and Washing Machines; TV, DVD & Blu-ray, and Video Gaming; Home & Car Audio Systems; Sat-Navs; Computing, Smartphones, and Cameras; Kettles, Toasters, Washing Machines, and Microwaves, and more.
- Home: Furniture, Furnishings, Decor, Health & Beauty, Garden & Patio, DIY & Tools, Sports & Exercise Equipment, and more.
Payment & Delivery
Littlewoods’ “Buy Now Pay Later” system allows customers to open a personal credit account and spread the cost of purchases for as long as 12 months. You can pay weekly or pay monthly to the account, with some options allowing for an interest free period. You can open and manage the account online.
Alternatively you can make upfront payments with Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and other credit and debit cards.
Delivery is free for 2 business days, but you can pay £4.99 for next day or the option to choose the specific delivery date.
Littlewoods.com offers an easy online shopping experience where you can browse their full catalogue inventory via appropriate categories, or enter a keyword or item number in to the search bar to pull up exactly what you want.
Product pages list the full price of the item and its per week interest free price, and you can checkout as normal with a credit or debit card or use your Buy Now Pay Later account.
Product pages also display customer ratings and reviews to help you make a wise purchasing decision.
The Littlewoods brand traces its roots back to 1923 where it began as a football betting company, before expanding in to mail order credit catalogues in 1932. By the 80s it had become the largest privately held company in Europe, with both a catalogue division and a highstreet retail chain. The online store was launched in the year 2000.
Today the brand is owned by the Shop Direct Group in a more modest capacity, but it is still one of the leading shopping catalogues in the UK.