Isme is a catalogue shopping brand owned by “Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited” – a company based in Liverpool. The catalogue focuses on men’s fashion and accessories, but also has ranges for women and children, as well as homewares.
Like other shopping catalogues you can make purchases up front or on finance, and there is also an online shopping platform at Isme.com.
What Can You Buy
The Isme catalogue has a vast range of products covering clothing, consumer electronics and everyday home items – for all of the family. Here’s an overview of what you can find.
- Clothing: Shirts, Blouses, T-Shirts, Hoodies and other Tops; Trousers, Jeans, Chinos, Shorts, Dresses, and Skirts; Coats, Jackets, Blazers, and other Outerwear; Suits, Nightwear, Underwear, Swimwear, and Footwear.
- Fashion Accessories: Bags, Wallets, Purses, Belts, Hats, Sunglasses, Watches, Jewellery, Scarves, Umbrellas, and more.
- Sports & Leisure: Sportswear, Exercise Equipment, Sports Tech, Camping Supplies, Luggage & Travel, and more.
- Homewares: Indoor & Outdoor Furniture, Bedding, Furnishings, Decor, Kitchenware, Dinnerware, Appliances, DIY, Tools, BBQs, and more.
- Electronics: Video Gaming, Phones, Computing, Cameras, Home Appliances, DVD & Blu-ray, and more.
- Beauty: Fragrances, Makeup, Cosmetics, Skincare, Grooming, and more.
- Toys: Stuffed Toys, Action Figures, Board Games, Educational Toys, Bikes & Physical Toys, and more.
Payment & Delivery
Isme offers a Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) system that allows you pay weekly or pay monthly until the value of your order (plus interest) is paid off. The standard terms are usually 9 months or 12 months. Currently this only applies to certain products, while others must be paid for in full using a credit or debit card at the time of purchase. Items eligible for BNPL can still be purchased up front.
Standard Next Day Delivery costs £3.99, but for £6.99 you can choose the specific delivery date. Certain large goods like dishwashers incur an extra shipping fee, bringing the Standard Delivery cost to £17.99.
Returns can be made free of charge via Royal Mail, Collect Plus, or Home Collection.
Isme.com is very easy to use, organizing products via appropriate categories and allowing you to enter the catalogue item number in to the search bar to be take straight to the product page. These pages clearly display all of the Buy Now Pay Later and upfront payment options, along with any users ratings and reviews.
There are also dedicated pages for sales and discount deals, and new arrivals. Product listings can be further refined by price, colour, style and other parameters so you can find something you really like.
Isme began its life as the Marshall Ward catalogue in the 90s but went through a rebranding and inventory shakeup, and was renamed Isme in 2011. Along with this came the launch of the online shop.
The catalogue is owned by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, which in turn is owned by the Shop Direct Group. It is based in Liverpool, with distribution centres in Manchester and Wrexham to ensure fast delivery anywhere in the UK.