Grattan is a catalogue shopping brand based out of Bradford, England. The privately held company offers a one stop style solution for men, women and children, as well as providing a comprehensive selection of home, garden and electrical products.
These can be purchased from their regular shopping catalogues, or via the online shopping website at Grattan.co.uk. Orders can be paid upfront on a credit or debit card, or on finance through a personal credit account.
What Can You Buy
Here is an overview of what Grattan has to offer:
- Women: Bottoms & Shorts, Jeans, Jackets & Coats, Tops & T-Shirts, Dresses & Skirts, Leggings, Knitwear, Sleepwear, Underwear & Lingerie, Swimwear & Bikinis, Blouses & Tailoring, Beauty & Perfume, Shoes & Heels, Watches & Jewellery, and other Accessories.
- Men: Sportswear; Shorts, Trousers and Jeans; Tees & Tops, Outerwear, Underwear, Bedwear, Suits, Shoes & Trainers, Grooming, Watches & Jewellery, Ties & Accessories.
- Kids: Children’s Clothing, Toys & Garden Play, Board Games & Educational Games, Bags, Pushchairs, Kids & Baby’s Room, and more.
- Home & Garden: Bed & Bath, Kitchenware, Home improvement, Garden, Lighting, Office Supplies, Exercise Equipment, and more.
- Electricals: White Appliances, Small Appliances, TVs, DVD & Blu-ray, Games Consoles, Audio, Phones, Computers, Cameras, Sat Navs, and more.
Payment & Delivery
If you sign up for a Grattan personal account you can buy now and pay in 12 months, or pay weekly or pay monthly in instalments. An account also gives you several perks, such as 14 days to try any product without having to pay a penny if you return it.
Regular upfront payments can also be paid on Visa, Mastercard or Maestro.
Standard Delivery is available free of charge and will usually take 3 business days. Next Day delivery is £4.50, and you can choose the exact date for £5.50. Delivery to your local Parcel Shop is free of charge.
You can return any unused item no questions asked using the prepaid label supplied with your order.
The Grattan.co.uk online shop functions like a typical eCommerce site where you add your desired items to your “bag” and can then checkout. Here you can choose to use your personal account and pay on finance, or use a credit or debit card upfront.
You can browse their vast inventory via many different categories, or you can enter a catalogue item number in to the search bar to go directly to the product page for fast checkout.
There are also separate pages for newly released items and sale items, so you’re sure to find some bargains.
Grattan is one of the longest running credit catalogues in the UK, having been founded in 1912. It was acquired by Next in 1986 and was then sold on to the Otto Group in 1991 for £165 million. Throughout its lifespan the company has remained in the Bradford area, with a new head office opening in 2012.
The online shopping site has been live since the late 90s.